Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Unstoppable The Movie and Delight Blog

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to tell you all about a new movie that is hitting theaters September 24th and that is pretty soon, so get your tickets if there is a theater in your state within a reasonable distance. You will not be sorry! My family and I have all been encouraged by Kirk Cameron's other film called Monumental. Unstoppable is the answer/sequel to Monumental. But from what I hear it can also stand on its own, so don't let the fact you have not seen Monumental stop you. 



I also have some blog post ideas that are Lord willing going to be taking shape this month and hopefully be posted by the end of the month or early October. So be on the look out for those. In the mean time do hop over to this blog that I will be doing a guest post series about music for. 

Blessings! Rebecca Ann

No comments: